Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Copywriting Posts - My Top 5 Favourites

Happy Blogday to The Power Packed Business Growth Blog!

Yes I've been posting to this blog for just a shade over 12 months.

As I always enjoy writing I've tried to post every work day.

So I've looked back at the blog over the last 12 months and reviewed the posts I particularly liked.

So this is my top 5 copywriting posts... let me know what you think.

Gary Halbert Spills Some Of Those Copywriting Secrets

10 Tips To Make All Our Email Lives Better

Copywriting Compels or Repels - Which One Does Yours Do?

Why We Have Three Monkey Brains And How It Helps In Direct Mail

How To Get Copy and Headlines Written

Enjoy!

Technorati : ,
Del.icio.us : ,
Ice Rocket : ,
Flickr : ,
Buzznet : ,
43 Things : ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home