Friday, December 02, 2005

How You Can Get Some Free Copywriting Help as a Christmas Gift

Ok This is Christmas Time, Mistletoe and Wine (and in case you didn't realise I am a Cliff Richard fan!).

I've already offered a Christmas gift to all my current and past coachees.

But I thought it would be nice to offer a gift to my regular blog readers too - I know you're there. Why am I doing this?

Firstly I'm a coach because I love helping people. Secondly if the answer I give you really hits the spot for you you're going to be more likely to think of me for your next copywriting project. Finally giving stuff away is fun and I may learn from questions you ask me.

I'll probably answer some of the interesting ones in this blog over the next few days (name and identifying information changed of course) - if you think that would be useful.

Anyway, as my gift to you I thought I'd give you, if you're one of the first 20 to email me (web at acornservice.com), the opportunity to ask me absolutely any copywriting question you like. That question can be about any of:

  • Direct mail letter, brochure, postcard or leaflet critique
  • Powerpoint presentation critique
  • Website critique
  • Help on headlines
  • brochure format
  • letter format
  • letter content
  • importance of the PS
  • creating powerful offers
  • writing your own book, or blog or web site
  • why articles are so powerful business promoters
  • emails and autoresponders.
  • anything else writing related Whatever the question.

Like I say in the last bulltet if it involves writing in any shape ask me and I'll answer it and if I can't I'll point you at some good resources to give you a hand.

So have a Happy Christmas and get that email to me now. Don't forget, given the time available I'm answering the first 20 copy-related questions I get.

Technorati : , , , , , , , Del.icio.us : , , , , , , , Ice Rocket : , , , , , , , Flickr : , , , , , , , Buzznet : , , , , , , , 43 Things : , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home