Friday, September 23, 2005

Power Packed Business Growth From The Marketing Magician

As a top achiever you know you've got to use your whole life effectively. The article I've written on my other blog applies even more to achievers. You pack so much into your life you need to make sure that it's all appropriate stuff. I've got a HP IPAQ for my diary, taking notes and reviewing email on the move. But I use a notebook and pen for notes because I know that's more effective than using the IPAQ. It's a choice you've got to take it. That's one of the reasons I started using Achievers Edge because I knew it would enable me to find more effective ways of working, of getting business and of being entertained too! Has it? Well when I started getting it (7 years ago) my earnings were around £24,000. In my last job before starting my business (19 months ago) my earnings had leapt to £68,000 plus £3,000 in benefits. And I'm still getting it now and it's still helping! Try out Achievers Edge for yourself and let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home