Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hurricane Katrina

For those who've read this blog before you'll probably know that I rate Gary Halbert as one of the world's best copywriters. He writes an ad-hoc newsletter that he used to charge megabucks for but which he now gives away free. His site contains letters for the past few years. His Boron letters are brilliant and merit close attention if you feel you want to write your own copy one day. But the reason I've highlighted his letter today is that I'm completely gobsmacked about what he has to say about the one organisation that should be getting our donations for Hurricane Katrina relief. See his letter to be as amazed as I was. I'm particularly impressed as this organisation is usually the butt of a lot of jokes. Go check it out - I know you'll be amazed too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home